About the POTAC Newsletter
The POTAC Newsletter is published approximately four times a year and covers news of interest to occupational therapists working in mental health in Northern California.
In the newsletter the reader can find:
- Information about upcoming educational presentations being presented at our Friday Forums, Symposia and training sessions. We review these and publish contact information for speakers and details about resources for follow-up.
- Information about other important educational opportunities for mental health OTs, such as the San Francisco Vocational Task Force Conference
- Profiles of notable members of POTAC
- Profiles of psychiatric occupational therapy programs in Northern California
- Information about our Website
- Job postings
- News about the Kim Aspelund Memorial Scholarship
Click here for archives of past issues of the POTAC Newsletter, as downloadable PDF files.
Join POTAC for the Latest Issue
Want the very latest POTAC Newsletter to stay ahead of the field? Click here to become a member! Each membership includes home delivery of the POTAC Newsletter.